A little later than planned, but here is the podcast round up of the St Emlyn’s blog for August 2018.
The following blogs are discussed.
- Lessons learned at EMSA https://www.stemlynsblog.org/lessons-learned-at-emsa18/
- Troponin and Biotin https://www.stemlynsblog.org/troponin-and-biotin-a-lethal-combination/
- Top apps at EMSA https://www.stemlynsblog.org/top-apps-at-emsa18-st-emlyns/
- Navigating the CESR route in UK emergency medicine training https://www.stemlynsblog.org/et-tu-brute-one-mans-battle-with-cesr-st-emlyns/
- JC: IV fluids review paper https://www.stemlynsblog.org/jc-intravenous-fluid-therapy-in-critically-ill-adults-review-st-emlyns/
- Moral Injury in emergency medicine https://www.stemlynsblog.org/moral-injury-in-emergency-and-pre-hospital-care-esther-murray-on-st-emlyns-podcast/
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Come join us at our conference in October 2018
Cite this article as: Simon Carley, "Podcast: August 2018 round up of the St Emlyn’s blog," in St.Emlyn's, October 16, 2018, https://www.stemlynsblog.org/podcast-august-2018-round-up-of-the-st-emlyns-blog/.