Dr Daniel Horner BA MBBS MD PgCert MRCP (UK) FRCEM FFICM
Editorial Board Member St Emlyn’s blog and podcast
- Professor of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Thrombosis Committee Chair (National exemplar centre)
- Regional lead for Injuries and Emergencies Clinical Research Network
- Senior clinical lecturer, University of Manchester and collaborator, University of Sheffield.
- Publications and biography at https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/sections/hsr/cure/staff/horner_d
Social Media Links
Cite this article as: Simon Carley, "Dr Daniel Horner," in St.Emlyn's, September 19, 2018, https://www.stemlynsblog.org/authors/dr-daniel-horner-ba-mbbs-md-pgcert-mrcp-uk-frcem-fficm/.