Another of our videos and podcasts from the #stemlynsLIVE conference. This month it’s Alan Grayson on the role of ATLS in trauma management. If you listen to the twittersphere then ATLS seems to have a terrible reputation, but is that entirely justified?
Perhaps not, and perhaps there are many things that we should be doing ourselves before we criticise a course that was never designed for a major trauma centre setting (although it has been advocated to be so).
Sadly we had a few audio-visual problems on the day and so there was a little bit of a struggle with the slides at the beginning. I hope that does not detract from the learning.
How you can support St Emlyn’s
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Find out more about the MMU MSc in Emergency Medicine here.