This podcast and presentation was recorded at the St Emlyn’s LIVE conference in Manchester 2018. In this presentation Clare takes us through the rationale, principles, training and practice that we need in order to continually develop as prehospital and resuscitation practitioners.
This is a great presentation for anyone interested in continually developing their own and their colleagues practice, delivered by someone who really knows what they are talking about and who works for one of the best developed resuscitation services in the world.
Clare is an Emergency Physician and specialist in Pre-Hospital Care and Retrieval medicine based in Sydney, with Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Sydney HEMS. She has completed a fellowship in simulation based education, and enjoys training with “real” people – patients, bystanders and the other clinicians we come across as we treat our patients every day. She is a lecturer with the University of Sydney, and is involved in education for the NSW Institute for Trauma Injury Management. When Clare is not working on helicopters or training teams, she is studying yoga or hanging out with her puppy, Archie.
How you can support St Emlyn’s
- Join us for #stemlynsLIVE conference May 12th 2020
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Find out more about the MMU MSc in Emergency Medicine here.
- Download one of our FREE e-books here