We are very grateful for your support. Since starting the blog and podcast back in 2012 the team have self funded the websites, software subscriptions, hardware, travel and bandwidth. We have done this because we truly believe in making medical education as accessible to as many people as possible through the #FOAMed movement.
Our success has brought additional costs and we are therefore incredibly grateful for your help in funding this project. Please consider making a small regular monthly payment if you have not already done so.
Thanks again from the editorial team and from everyone who benefits from the St Emlyn’s blog and podcast.
How you can support St Emlyn’s
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Find out more about the MMU MSc in Emergency Medicine here.