A quick round up of the best from the blog in July 29.
- Infinite Game theory and Emergency Medicine with Craig Ferguson http://www.stemlynsblog.org/only-a-game-infinite-game-theory-in-emergency-medicine/
- Epinephrine in Cardiac Arrest: Journal Club post (and a really important one) http://www.stemlynsblog.org/jc-does-epinephrine-work-in-cardiac-arrest-st-emlyns/
- The teaching course and St Emlyn’s live update http://www.stemlynsblog.org/the-teaching-coop-update-and-program-10-12th-october-2018/
- Keep on Walking: PTSD and me with Rusty Carroll http://www.stemlynsblog.org/keep-walking-ptsd-and-me-part-2-st-emlyns/
- Tamulosin in Renal Colic: Journal Club post http://www.stemlynsblog.org/jc-tamsulosin-and-renal-colic-st-emlyns/
- Pointing the Finger: Paronychia in the ED from Natalie May http://www.stemlynsblog.org/paronychia/