Making diagnoses is arguably the most important aspect of our work in Emergency Medicine. Until we know something about the nature of a patient’s condition, we can’t make informed decisions about whether they need to stay in hospital.
This video and podcast were recorded at the inaugural #stemlynsLIVE conference in October 2019. Look out for our next conference in 2020.
How you can support St Emlyn’s
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Find out more about the MMU MSc in Emergency Medicine here.